Sunday 3 August 2014

a much needed zippered pouch


You're probably familiar with the scenario - for the 'you never know' moments you keep all sorts of 'just in case' items in your handbag. It's the sensible thing to do. But in my experience, these things knock around in there loose for so long that by the time they are needed, they've become unusable... dirty, broken or even lost.

Finally I got around to answer this issue: I made a wipe-clean pouch that zips up, holding all the small essentials in one place. Now my emergency pills, pads and the like can enjoy their own compartment in the mess of my everyday handbag.

I made it out of a piece of waxed tablecloth, and lined it in some scraps from the fabric cupboard. I've added a key ring too, for my bicycle key.



So that's another item to cross off the list!


4 comments:

  1. Very cute and usefull, I have to make one of this for me too. And my boyfriend is asking for one for his travels but I haven't feel to sew lately. Well, maybee after summer. Have a great sunday!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Aniko. I use pretty much the same sort of zipped pouch to hold all of my bits of stuff too! You just never know when you need them. (I also keep a nail clipper in mine.) :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect little pouch for all the little essentials ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect idea aniko!
    little needs in a pretty pouch :)
    pitty you don't have a shop ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...