Sunday 17 August 2014

sun prints



It was exciting and fun to make sun prints for my graduation project many-many years ago... I used daylilies and different kinds of fabrics soaked in a cyanotype concoction I bought from a photography store. The above examples are some samples I dug out from the depths of my fabric cupboard; they are from that long-ago project of mine.

Making sun prints again would be a nice way to soak up and make the most of the remaining rays of August, don't you think?

Have a sunny Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely! The indigo colour is beautiful ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting and beautiful!
    i have seen a tutorial for sun printing in pinterest some time ago.
    wish you a good wednesday evening! x

    p.s. i have changed my blog's name
    and here is the new url > evdokiatsiligiridou.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...